Keiller Court | Horsewater Wynd, Dundee, DD1 5DS. Call: 01382 762 997.
Keiller Court lies right in the heart of Dundee’s thriving student community, within 5-minutes walk of Dundee University, Abertay University and Dundee College. With Dundee nightlife and amenities similarly on your doorstep, by staying at Keiller Court, you’re in prime position to enjoy the complete student living experience.
Modern, contemporary and purpose-built for student accommodation, Keiller Court consists of 128 study bedrooms arranged in 3, 4, 5 and 6, room clusters. Each spacious flat provides an open plan kitchen/living room, complete with leather sofas and flat screen TV plus two shared shower rooms.
Keiller Court also has cycle storage making it the perfect base to explore the stunning country surrounds.
If you are studying at St Andrew’s University, Keiller Court student accommodation is just a 25-minute bus journey to the campus.
There are a number of ways to do this;
- Select the property via our website and make a booking via the online booking system (Book Now). This process takes about 5 minutes and will require a payment of £200 to make the reservation (this payment goes towards your overall annual rent!) When making your booking you can add in the names of any friends you want to share with and any specifics on your room/flat under the additional preferences section
- Phone us to make a booking, we can complete the reservation and payment over the phone
- Email us to let us know what you are looking for, or to arrange an appointment to either view a flat or complete a contract and make payments.
- Pop into our office any time during normal working hours, and we will do our best to accommodate you at short or no notice.
Yes – all our flats are currently occupied so we can show you a flat by appointment and will do our best to show you a flat type you are interested in but we need to get authorization from our current tenants
Luckily you are located within an easy walk to both Universities and the city centre, so you really don’t need a car here! Therefore, we don’t offer car parking at Keiller Court. If you do have a car, speak to one of our team for suggestions on where to park
We will work to accommodate you at any time, whether during normal hours or in the evenings / weekends, just contact our team to make arrangements. Our normal working hours are 9am-5pm Monday
- We have a number of options to suit your needs – you can pay in one single instalment (and get a small saving for the payment processing fees) or you can pay in 3 instalments over the tenancy or 10 instalments over the tenancy period.
- Payment for these instalments can be made by standing order, by credit or debit card through your student portal, over the phone or in the office
- The most popular way to make payment is through your student portal via credit or debit card, to access your portal you can use the link emailed to you when you made your booking or click on “My Account” located on the bottom of each page of our website. Once you are logged into your Student portal you can click on financials and select the instalment amount you wish to make payment for, you can amend the amount so you can pay towards future rent instalments if you wish. Payment can be made over the phone or in the office using your credit or debit card, please contact the Dundee or Aberdeen offices directly to make payment.
- Should you wish to make payment via Standing Order please contact the Dundee or Aberdeen Office for our bank details and reference that we require your payment to contain. Please note this will need to be done in advance of checking in to the property otherwise an alternative payment method will be required for your first rent instalment.
- Please note we reserve the right to not allow access to your accommodation if we have not received your first rent instalment or evidence that payment has been made.
We always work with our Students to accommodate your individual situation!
- Yes, assuming at the time of booking we have a whole flat available (the earlier you book, the more likely that will be possible) we will put you all together. We usually work with our allocations and try to meet all your wish list.
- If booking online, just state that you want to share with friends in the additional preferences section and give their names, that way we will know to allocate you in the same flat.
We open for re-signing/renewals for current tenants staying with us in December and start taking bookings in January for new tenants.
Yes, within reason and subject to availability. We have previously accommodated large groups who have filled an entire block of flats. Just no crazy parties please!
Although you have your own flat, we deal with all that for you, we pay all the electricity, TV License and also include a great high-speed WIFI service, so its all included in your rental payments.
We don’t limit or restrict use of any of the utilities (gas or electricity) so you can use as much of the hot water, heating, washer/dryer as you like. If you shut down the grid, we may come chat to you, but that’s never happened so far!
We do better than that! Every flat has a washer/dryer in the kitchen, and its free to use, with no limits, no tokens, and no carrying your laundry around the building.
Unfortunately, it happens from time to time, but that’s ok, our helpful maintenance team are on site every day, with a 24hr call out for emergencies. Please contact the office in person, via email, phone or through your student portal with any maintenance issues. Its unusual for them not to attend within 24hrs of your call.
We already have a super fast WIFI service provided as part of your rent and our service. It is a great service that is typically a stable 100MB speed.
It’s probably easier to tell you what’s not included; there is no bedding & towels provided. Everything else pretty much is: in the kitchen, all cutlery, crockery, glassware, utensils, pots, pans etc. Also, all appliances including small appliances are provided, including Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Iron (and ironing board) and a Vacuum cleaner. For full inventory list, see the link on the ‘about us’ page in the Ardmuir Service section or click here.
Yes, all double rooms have a double bed with under-bed storage
Each bedroom has a large wardrobe as well as under bed storage drawers. Also, most flats have a storage cupboard in the hallway.
We allow back to back contracts so you can stay from one year to the next without having to move out at all
Great news is that we provide a TV and the TV license for the communal area
We encourage you not to have your bikes in the flats or stairwells as primarily it’s a fire hazard (if it blocking easy access or exit) but also it generally causes lots of cosmetic damage to our buildings and we really want to keep them looking nice for you! We therefore provide a secure locked bike store on the property.
Ahead of your move in date, we will advise you of your flat address and the exact move in procedure, however you will be greeted by one of the Ardmuir team and shown to your flat and given an overview on the do’s and do not’s and also be informed on all the safety and security aspects of being in your own flat. We are always on hand to help, you might even be able to get them to help carry your bags to your new home!
Oh dear, you thought you knew them well, and only once you spend a few days in the flat did you realise it was the worst decision ever… don’t worry, come speak to our helpful team and we will do everything we can to get you moved to a different flat..
- We believe that you should always be able to speak with someone, therefore rather than a centralised number, we give you the mobile numbers for all our main staff, so you can just call them direct! No cheesy hold music, or complicated menu’s! All those numbers will be provided when you move in with us – most are also posted on our website too
- We stand behind our service so much, that you also have the mobile numbers for the Directors that run the company, Mads and Richard! That’s right, we will field calls of any nature, whether you wan`t to compliment the exceptional service of our Team, or if we didn’t meet your expectations!
RATES & BOOKING
LEASE FROM 44 WEEKS
1 room now available at Keiller Court
from now until July 2019 or August 2019. Contact the Accommodation Office for further details.